The Benefits Of Home Testosterone Testing
The test can reveal if you have abnormal levels of testosterone. What you do is provide a sample, usually a blood sample, and then send it out. You then wait for the results to come back, which may be provided via text, email or even phone.
Who Should Do A Testosterone Test
People who suspect they have low testosterone levels should consider taking a testosterone test. Those who are just curious can take it too, as well as those who want to make sure they have optimal testosterone levels. Testosterone is the hormone that is responsible for most male characteristics, therefore it's crucial that men have optimal levels of it.
Women can take the test too. They may want to make sure they are not producing high levels of it because this can lead to them developing male characteristics, such as increased body hair, a deepening voice and things of that nature.
Benefits Of Testosterone Testing
There are many benefits. Some of the top ones include:
1. Training- One of the main benefits of home testosterone testing is it can help you train better. Testosterone levels can affect your strength and ability to train with as much intensity as possible. You can measure your testosterone levels and see if they are increasing via the way you're training or when you're taking supplements, such as testosterone boosters. When you know where your levels are constantly at, then you'll be able to tweak your diet and supplement regime to get the results you want from training.
Let's say your testosterone levels are low, you can start taking a booster and then test your levels over the course of a few weeks or months. If the test reveals your testosterone levels have increased, then you know you're on the right track.
2. Diagnoses- If you have low testosterone, then you might feel tired regularly. Not having the energy to do things can make life more difficult. Other symptoms include insomnia and increased body fat. Emotional changes can be a result of low testosterone. By testing your levels, you'll be able to diagnose your symptoms of either low testosterone levels or high testosterone levels.
3. It's Simple- Testing your testosterone levels from home is easy. All you do is provide a sample. This sample may be a saliva sample or blood sample. It really is that simple. No guesswork is involved.
4. Complete- The best home testing kits include everything. You'll be provided with instructions on what to do, as well as tubes where the sample will be placed into. Depending on the kit you buy, you won't have to pay for return shipment. Once the test is sent out, you wait to hear back.
5. Reliability- The best tests are extremely reliable. Just make sure you read the label of the test you're thinking of buying. It should tell you how accurate their results are. If it doesn't, then keep shopping around for an at home testosterone test.
How To Choose A Home Testosterone Test
You want to look at home testosterone test kits review 2018 because these will be recent reviews. Reviews allow you to compare many home testosterone tests, learn about their pros & cons, as well as price. If a home testosterone test has many positive reviews and only a handful of negative reviews, then the chances are it's a quality test.
Choose a test that provides you with fast results. You don't want to wait around for weeks at a time, just to find out what your testosterone levels are. Generally speaking, it shouldn't take long to get results. It's up to you to what's too long of a wait.
Those are the main benefits of at home testosterone testing. You now know how to choose a testing kit, as well as how it works. All you have to do now is start shopping around for kits and choose the one you think will provide you with the most accurate results.